Enter this year’s BETA Equestrian Calendar Competition
BETA Equestrian Calendar Competition
1. The competition will see 12 images chosen, with each selected by the judges to represent a different month of the year. The entrant submitting the image judged Best in Show will win a luxury hamper.
2. One month will be reserved for a winning entry from the junior class and the entrant will receive a hamper of horsey goodies. Those taking part in the junior class must be aged between 10 and 16, and have permission to take part from a parent or guardian.
3. All photographs must have been taken by the entrant, who must not be a professional photographer, ie one who makes a living from selling their images.
4. Photographs must be supplied in a digital format with a minimum size of 150 x 115mm (1,722 x 1,358px) at 300 dpi.
5. Entries should be equestrian-themed.
6. Images should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the entrant’s name, age (if entering the junior class), address and a description of what is depicted.
7. Deadline for entries is Thursday 17 September 2020.
8. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. There is no alternative (including cash) to the prize offered.